LENZ PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT SERVICES WHILE STUDYING
We want to do everything possible to see you succeed. We know that part- time employment is an important requirement for some students. It can set them apart from their peers, they gain valuable on the job skills that can’t be learnt in the classroom and it makes them more employable in the future.
Through our network and dedicated staff in New Zealand, interested students can have up to three interviews/introductions for part-time work.
- Be in their first year of study
- Have a current and up-to-date CV
- Work up to 20 hours a week
- Work full time during scheduled breaks
- Work up to three years depending on where and what is being studied
The minimum wage in New Zealand is currently $17.70 per hour.
These work opportunities are available to students only through LENZ, and in the city in which they have chosen to study.