Focus areas for international student consultancy – How can we best help you?
- Effective Code of Practice understanding and implementation
- Documentation design and implementation – Auditing Code of Practice, Sales manuals
- Conduct a 2 day Code of Practice audit – review the suggestions and implement strategies for your next EER to help move to/ or maintain category 1 status for International students
International Student Marketing
- Collateral, EDM strategies, online Agent services porthole, in market events/promotions tailored for the right product and international market
- Is it accessible? Right languages?
- Understanding your product – Key USPs and getting the message right
- A look into effective enquiry management. From quick turn around times, weekly numbers, trends, comparisons, effective CRMs and ultimately improving your international student conversions levels. Outsourcing ideas?
- Lost students that enquired – a look into why they took the time to enrol but never made it to day 1
International Sales Growth and Self Assessment
- Look at potential barriers to successful recruitment?
- Products and Location(multi campus locations) analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Specific country analysis – determine market needs and whether you are equipped to deliver on these
- Onshore student feeder strategies
- Student retention (staircasing) analysis and strategies. Are you losing students from under your nose?
- Conversion tactics, scholarships or market incentives. A look at what could work
- Agents and Institutional tie ups worldwide are they working the way you want them to?
- Twinning models
- Sales reporting tactics
- Pipeline reporting
- Forecasting techniques
- Sales team tactics – culture, sales and product training
Other Key Areas
- Effective Product development – what is the latest market trends?
- Key lessons learnt over the years and management plans that could be helpful and save you money
- What makes an effective Vocational College – to achieve high EBITA
- Effective employment of students – strategies that were implemented including yearly nationwide student Job Fairs. The difference between these and Employment expos and why they worked